Easier than persuading your lover to squeeze into your suitcase, Fleshlight's Go Surge is a travel-friendly 17% shorter than standard models for out-of-the-house adventures. Welcoming lips and delicious textures are yours for extra thrilling rides.Internally ribbed and ridged in lifelike SuperSkin, the masturbator sleeve's texture runs right to the end of the Fleshlight to ensure even the longest of VIP's aren't shortchanged on depth. Lighter than larger models, utilise your agile male stroker for a broader range of positions, and enjoy lengthier penetration sessions that don't end in aching arms. Make things moist for sensational glide with a generous helping of water-based lubricant.
- Fleshlight travel-sized realistic vagina masturbator in discreet storage case
- Textured internal sleeve runs right to the end of the toy for full length stimulation
- Open-ended sleeve for easy cleaning
- Realistic vagina opening
USAGE & CARE:
- Remove the case- Remove both the top and bottom caps of your Fleshlight and slide the sleeve out of the case. The case can be washed with hot, soapy water and set aside to dry.
- Run warm water through your Fleshlight sleeve to rinse out any water-based lubricant or bodily fluids. Fleshlight recommend that you do not use soap or hot water on your Fleshlight as they can degrade the SuperSkin material.
- Spritz the Fleshlight with sex toy cleaner
- Take good care of your Fleshlight and clean it after every use.
- Do not use soap to clean your Fleshlight – it can degrade the material
- Never store your Fleshlight damp – make sure it is completely dry before putting it away.
- Once your Fleshlight is clean you need to dry it. It needs to be completely dry before you put it away because any remaining dampness will encourage the growth of nasty bacteria – not a pleasant thought, considering what you put in there!
- You might be tempted to dry your Fleshlight with a towel but this is discouraged as the surface of SuperSkin is good at picking up bits of fluff.
- The best way to dry your Fleshlight is to simply place the clean sleeve on a clean, dry surface and leave it to air dry. Remember that water will be trapped inside so leave it out as long as you can: until it is completely dry inside and out.